Rowan Smith has been leading work to develop an ‘online lifecycle’ for use in the public sector. At this session, he’ll tell you all about how this evolved and why you should consider using it.
From concept to production, the online lifecycle is a series of phases on the way to delivering a web-based product with the basics baked in. Framed as a series of questions through the development lifecycle, it’s designed to help you make sure the right boxes are being ticked as you move towards launch.
It can help you:
- articulate your purpose and how you’ll measure success
- make sure you have the right skills available at the right time
- avoid last minute problems securing a domain name
- factor accessibility, security and privacy in from the start of the project
- guide your engagement with users and stakeholders.
It’s in development itself so here’s your chance to give feedback.
Tuesday 29 September
11:30 am – 12:00 Tea, Coffee and Networking
12:00 – 1:00 pm Presentation
Lower Ground meeting rooms
70 Molesworth Street
Please RSVP for catering purposes.