By Susan Carchedi on 15 July 2015
Things seem to be picking up speed in Australia’s Digital Transformation Office (DTO). You might be interested in:
- reading their blog post, “Where are we heading: A future state for user experience”
- reviewing their new Digital Service Standard, currently in its alpha phase
- reading about their new leadership in “Introducing our new CEO — fresh from the UK’s Government Digital Service (GDS)”.
- What do you think about the direction the DTO is headed in — does this reflect a strategy we could use in New Zealand?
- Would a Digital Service Standard be beneficial in our context?
- Is offering an alpha to review and comment on useful to you?