Like many in the public sector, next week a few people from Government Information Services (GIS) at DIA will be attending Webstock 2015. We’re really keen on talking about the work we do in the all-of-government online space, so here’s an open invitation to meet up with us during the week.
So tweet us, flick us an email or look for us there. Here’s some info to point you to the right person:
- Bene Anderson Role: Senior Product Manager
Expertise: Common Web Platform
- Gail Connelly Role: Govt.nz Content Designer
- Nadia Webster Role: Principal Advisor Digital Engagement
Expertise: open and transparent government, open data, and citizen engagement
- Nathan Wall Role: Information Architect
Expertise: Govt.nz, Web Standards, Analytics
- Sarah St John Role: Engagement Advisor
- Susan Carchedi Role: Senior Engagement Advisor
Expertise: contact for the all-of-government online programme including DNS Upgrade, Web Standards and the Web Toolkit; if you're not sure who to contact, start with me
- Victoria Wray Role: Govt.nz Product Manager
One caveat though: we learn a lot at Webstock and there are sessions that we just can’t miss. We’ll try to be flexible about meeting and answering questions and I hope you’ll do the same. If nothing else we’ll make time for a “Hello my name is…” moment and we can set up a longer conversation after the conference.