Design and development
A collection of guidance documents to help developers, content creators, and others create more usable, accessible web pages and content in accordance with the New Zealand Government Web Standards.
Note that some of the accessibility-related guidance that previously existed on this site has been removed because it is outdated. We plan to replace it as soon as we can, and add additional guidance. If there is any particular accessibility guidance you are interested in, please contact us.
- Quick reference guides
- What is usability?
- Content publishers and web accessibility
- Accessible language
- Contrast and the use of colour
- Accessibility supported technologies
- Linking to non-HTML files
- CAPTCHA and accessibility
- Document accessibility guide — Microsoft Word
- Case studies and reports
- Last modified: