Case studies and reports
- Ministry of Health: Breastfeeding NZ — Using Facebook to support breastfeeding mothers.
- MetService: Weather with You — Evolving social media into a ‘business as usual’ activity to better inform the public about the weather.
- Christchurch City Council: You’re The Voice - Using social media to collect ideas on how Christchurch City should be rebuilt.
- NZ Police: Get The Balance Right - A project-specific case study examining how social media was used to improve recruitment of certain demographic groups.
- Women’s Refuge: Lean On Me - How social media was used as part of a specific campaign but also a longer term journey to adapt the business model to a younger demographic.
- Law Commission: Come Talk To Me — Using social media to consult with a target audience.
- Waikato DHB: The Kids Are Alright - Publishing public health messages to the Waikato community through social media and evolving that use over time.
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust: Picture This — Highlighting the use and benefits of crowdsourcing for organisations that have limited resources.
- Learning from public entities’ use of social media — A report from the Office of the Auditor-General (OAG) highlighting some of the lessons learnt through government use of social media in New Zealand.
- Last modified: