The Marketplace is an online market that makes it easier for agencies to access digital services and for suppliers to deliver them. It was developed with support from local industry and government agencies.
The first channel on the Marketplace gives agencies access to innovative public cloud services. It’s open to all eligible agencies and public cloud suppliers.
2 new channels will open shortly with additional catalogues and services:
- Consultancy and Professional Services Channel
- ICT Professional Services catalogue
- Construction Consultancy catalogue
- Managed Services Channel
- Infrastructure Managed Services catalogue
- Service Integration catalogue
- Aggregation and Management catalogue
- Cloud Service Brokerage catalogue
When new channels open for other sectors, services and industries, they’ll be posted on the New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS).
- simplifies procurement and security assurance processes, allowing agencies to focus on value and citizen engagement
- gives agencies more choices
- helps agencies to access innovation
- reduces the costs and time of procurement
- provides security for agencies and suppliers.
- supports a more open, digital government
- supports the Government ICT strategy.
By default, access to the Marketplace website is open to anyone. This means anyone can view the catalogues and see the available products and services. However, only staff designated by each agency can view all of the pricing and the associated terms and conditions of supply, and select and purchase services.
Agencies need to register for access.
All suppliers are welcome to join the Marketplace, whether you are a New Zealand or overseas company.